An inbound marketing strategy allows you to grow, change, and innovate over time by measuring what works, what doesn’t, and making changes accordingly.
Without an Inbound Marketing Strategy, You Have No Way to Measure Results
And yet, only 50% of brands have an inbound marketing strategy at all. Of that 50%, only 34% of businesses have integrated their digital marketing strategy into their general marketing strategy.
The overriding importance of digital marketing (i.e. the reason to create a strategy in the first place) can’t be overlooked either. There are several benefits you stand to gain through the execution of a well-planned strategy:
- Connect with target audience members in a meaningful, authentic way.
- Boost conversion rates by connecting with prospects through relevant content.
- Increase revenue by growing your brand through organic channels.
- Generate greater ROI from each campaign, saving you money.
- Scale growth for success both now and in the future.
Though engaging in inbound marketing activities without a strategy is common, you shouldn’t do so. After all, don’t you want to be able to measure results and make continual improvements? You should.
At Adonis Media, Strategy is Always Step 2…
Step 1 being where we get to know your brand, your goals, your challenges, and all other information we must know to create a meaningful inbound marketing strategy.
Brands feel uncertain of their futures 6 months from now or even 6 weeks from now. A digital strategy eases this anxiety and tells brands that in a certain time period, there is a plan and there will be results gained through the execution of that plan.
At Adonis, our process for setting a digital strategy always addresses several basic questions:
- What are the realistic, measurable goals you want your digital strategy to accomplish?
- What, if any, mistakes have been made in the past?
- Who are you targeting? What are your buyer personas?
- How much are you willing to spend and on which platforms?
- How often will we revisit the digital strategy to make adjustments for future success?
The actual process of creating a digital strategy is much more involved than this. But when you partner with Adonis, you’ll have a straightforward, thoughtful strategy that will guide your brand for months to come.
Your Inbound Marketing Strategy, Delivered
Stop the guesswork with your inbound marketing efforts and contact Adonis for an inbound marketing strategy that will generate measurable benefits for your brand.