Social media marketing is the process of using social media to gain traffic or grow brand awareness. This may include any social platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, among others.
Become a Natural Part of Your Customers’ Online Conversations
No brand has intrusively made their way into the hearts and homes of their customers. The most successful brands today are successful because they authentically immerse their brand into authentic, natural conversations online. The best place to do that today?
Social media comes with several benefits for brands:
- Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
- 89% agree that increased exposure is the biggest benefit of social media marketing.
- More than half of marketers who have been using social media for at least three years report it has helped them improve sales.
- By spending as little as 6 hours per week, over 66% of marketers see lead generation benefits with social media.
- More than 58% of marketers who have been using social media for one year or longer improved search engine rankings.
With the potential to not only connect with and convert leads but also to improve search engine rankings and make sales with as little as 6 hours per week being placed into your efforts, social is a strategy you won’t want to overlook.
Combining the Right Platforms and the Right Content
It isn’t enough to have a social account to be successful. You must know your audience, publish relevant/helpful content, and engage with those who frequent your page. Moreover, you must do this while still running all other aspects of your content marketing efforts.
At Adonis Media, we simplify things by first evaluating which platforms are most relevant to your brand. We do so by analysing your buyer personas, where they hang out online, and where your social media investment will be most lucrative. Then, by developing a social strategy that goes beyond just posting blog articles to your page, we engage your audience to help build your brand into authentic conversations already happening online.
Of course, no social strategy is confined to social media alone. That’s why we place social sharing links on key pieces of content and in emails to ensure users can broadcast their love for your brand and continue to grow your social presence.
Become an Authentic Part of Your Customers’ Lives on Social Media
When you want to connect with and convert prospects, social media is a great place to start. To discuss your new social strategy, contact an expert at Adonis, today!