Marketing automation is the process of automating marketing tasks. Businesses automate repetitive marketing tasks such as emails, social media, and other website actions for the ability to invest their time in other business activities. HubSpot’s platform makes this simple.
Marketing Automation Continues to Grow. Are You Growing With It?
Marketing automation has seen the fastest growth of any CRM-related segment in the last 5 years. And, by 2020, customers will be able to manage 85% of their relationship with most brands without talking to a human. To say the future of marketing automation is near is incorrect; it’s already arrived.
The benefits of marketing automation are clear:
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6 to 9 months.
- Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads.
- 91% of the most successful users agree that marketing automation is “very important” to the overall success of their marketing across channels.
HubSpot supports these efforts through workflows that allow you to automate triggers, conditions, and other factors that remove you from the nurturing process. In doing so, you can grow your list, score leads, and track progress to maximise benefits for your brand.
We Know HubSpot (and HubSpot’s Marketing Automation Capabilities)
As a company who has relied on HubSpot for years, it’s simple to see the value of their marketing automation capabilities. Every aspect of the software is customisable and means you can remain in close contact with leads, automate more than emails, and nurture prospects to make a future purchase.
More importantly, HubSpot’s marketing automation tools come with a number of unique features:
- Segmentation – Segment leads so that each lead is associated with a relevant workflow at the right time in the buyer journey.
- Branching Logic – Either edit or stop a workflow or transition a lead to another workflow when necessary.
- Personalised Content – Categorise contacts according to buyer personas and segment workflows to ensure each only sees content that is relevant to their needs, goals, or pain points.
As a HubSpot Certified Partner, we’re proud to offer the marketing automation software to our clients and assist every step of the way. This guarantees results for your brand and ROI you’ll be able to see.
Stop Repetitive Tasks But Still Reap the Benefits
If you’re tired of scheduling emails, organising leads, and personalising content by hand, HubSpot marketing automation will help. Contact the team at Adonis Media today to discuss how it can work for your brand!