Inbound sales is a process in which you focus on each individual prospect and their personal needs, pain points, frustrations, and goals to make a sale driven by value. Throughout this process, it’s vital you put your prospect’s needs before your own and focus on being helpful rather than making a sale.
Delight Customers and Generate Revenue With Inbound Sales
Inbound sales enablement, like inbound marketing, is a new concept for most. The easiest way to think of it is to take inbound principles – like providing value rather than being aggressive and trying to make a sale – to the sales process. After all, if customers respond to your brand due to your inbound marketing efforts, chances are they won’t want to go through the traditional (i.e. pushy) approach to making the sale.
Consider these statistics about the inbound sales process:
- 64% of sales teams using inbound social selling reach their quotas.
- 77% of purchasers said that they would not even speak to a salesperson until they had done their own research.
- Over half (57%) of the selling process is completed for consumers before a company even has a chance to interact with them.
- By the time an actual salesperson gets involved, up to 90% of the selling process could be over and done with.
The point is that your customers will already know a lot about your company, products, and services before you ever contact them. So when you do, it shouldn’t be about pushing your products or services. Instead, you should focus on their needs, goals, and pain points. Doing so will position your company as an attractive solution when they do choose a service or product. More importantly, it will help you better connect with your audience.
Sell the Value You Offer, Not the Product or Service
At Adonis, our focus in inbound selling is always on the final result. You want to sell your product or service but it’s more important that you sell the value generated by that product or service and the benefits it will offer your customers.
That’s where our guidance comes in.
With inbound sales services, we harmonise your marketing and sales teams to ensure each lead is handled with care and in an informed manner. Doing so allows you to create an experience for each potential customer that will influence how they feel while shopping for a solution and what they think about your company once it’s complete.
We address every step of the inbound sales process, including:
- Research – What information do you have on this lead?
- Ask – What kinds of questions will reveal your lead’s goals, plans, and challenges?
- Listen – How can you facilitate active listening during your conversation?
- Teach – How can you teach the lead to address their issue, even if it doesn’t mean you make a sale?
- Qualify – Is the lead qualified? If not, you should be friendly and help them move on.
- Close – How can you ensure qualified leads close? What questions can you ask to remind them of their pain points or goals?
By joining us, you too can have a comprehensive sales strategy that actually works.
Bring Inbound to Your Sales Team
When conversions and customer satisfaction matter, you need inbound sales enablement. Learn how to make the switch and get the guidance you need by contacting the team at Adonis today!