Inbound marketing is marketing that brings potential customers to you rather than you fighting for their attention. It relies on creating and sharing content to each of your unique audience segments to attract qualified prospects and retain them as loyal customers for the future.
Inbound Marketing is the Future of Marketing
And yet, very few business owners in the UK and surrounding areas have heard of it. After being popularised primarily in the United States, inbound marketing is not-so-slowly making its way around the world.
Today, 3 out of 4 marketers prioritise inbound marketing techniques above all else, and for good reason:
- Companies are 3 times more likely to see higher ROI on inbound marketing campaigns than on outbound campaigns.
- Inbound leads cost 61% less on average than outbound leads.
- The average cost per lead drops 80% after 5 months of consistent inbound marketing.
- Nurtured leads make 47% greater purchases compared to non-nurtured leads.
- Companies who have prioritised business blogging are 13 times more likely to enjoy positive inbound marketing ROI.
The inbound philosophy follows a 4-step process: Attract, Convert, Close, and Delight. There are different types of content that are meant for each stage and by consistently creating and publishing each, you can do your part to enjoy the benefits above.
Inbound is What We Do
Years ago, Adonis was the name bringing the inbound philosophy from North America to the UK and surrounding areas. Today, we still provide inbound marketing services but have returned to our development and design roots to provide comprehensive services that stay true to the inbound philosophy.
Our inbound philosophy is present in all we do:
- Design – Inbound is all about user experience, starting with design. Great web design today is defined by simplicity both in aesthetics and functionality. By choosing the best development platform for your site, we can create a custom design that serves your audience’s needs.
- Marketing – From content to emails and social media, content marketing is an essential part of the inbound philosophy. Through consistent content creation and scheduling, we will build your brand, generate awareness, and drive growth.
- Personalisation – Your website, content, and other marketing activities must be personalised for your unique buyer personas. Personalisation is at the heart of inbound marketing and as such, will be at the heart of your strategy.
There’s much more to inbound marketing than that. However, with these three traits in mind, you can begin to see how a strategy will emerge and set you up for both present and future success.
Marketing Made for Your Audience
Attract, convert, close, and delight your audience with an inbound strategy designed specifically for them. Get your customised inbound strategy by contacting a specialist at Adonis Media, today!