Email marketing is the process of using email to advertise, distribute content or otherwise communicate with prospects and leads.
Email Marketing is a Tried and True Advertising Method You Shouldn’t Leave Behind…
…but all too often, brands do. The reason? They believe customers are overwhelmed with email already and before ever reading what theirs has to say, will hit delete. And, while this is true for salesy, outbound-inspired emails, it isn’t true of all email.
Consider these statistics:
- Email marketing yields an average 4,300% return on investment for businesses in the United States.
- Companies using email to nurture leads generate 50% more sales-ready leads and at 33% lower cost. And nurtured leads, on average, produce a 20% increase in sales opportunities compared to non-nurtured leads.
- Marketers consistently ranked email as the single most effective tactic for awareness, acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Email is nearly 40 times better than Facebook and Twitter at acquiring customers.
- Email conversion rates are three times higher than social media, with a 17% higher value in the conversion.
So while some may say “email is dead,” you should know better. It’s how you create and send emails - and what you say in each - that will affect whether customers are responsive and how many leads and conversions come from your efforts.
Email Marketing is at the Heart of the Inbound Sales Process
After all, it’s a simple way to communicate with and distribute value-driven content to your prospects and existing customers. Better yet, it’s an inexpensive way to do so on a massive scale as well.
Adonis’ approach to email is simple and begins with a strategy. You must consider who you’re targeting of your buyer personas, what they want or expect from you, and how you can deliver on these expectations. By doing so, you can ensure you send emails that aren’t only opened, but that are clicked on as well to drive traffic to your site and generate results for your brand.
Here are just some of the benefits you stand to gain through our email marketing services:
- Permission Based Marketing – Traditional marketing means intrusively pushing your products or services on customers. With email marketing, customers have given you permission to market to them by signing up, giving you a warm lead and a better chance of converting browsers into buyers.
- Break Down Your Audience – You know that all of your customers aren’t created equal, so why should they receive the same marketing materials? They shouldn’t and with email marketing, you can segment users based on their interests, their previous history with their company, and other qualities.
- Simple to Create and Track – Emails are simple to produce and track, giving you analytics to better determine how your efforts are working and whether or not you should alter your strategy.
- Immediate Results – After you send an email, customers can immediately begin opening them and acting on your offers. This gives you an instant perspective on the effectiveness of your campaign as well.
- Excellent ROI – At Adonis, we believe in ROI-driven strategies. With email marketing, you can experience a greater ROI than you could with other marketing avenues.
What’s holding you back?
Instantly Connect With Prospects and Customers Through Email
If you’re looking for a platform to instantly connect with all prospects and customers and to see almost immediate ROI, email is it. Begin your strategy by contacting the experts at Adonis Media today!