Content marketing is the process of creating and distributing relevant, value-driven content in a consistent way to attract, convert, and retain target audience members as loyal customers for your brand.
In an Age Where Traditional Marketing No Longer Works, Content Marketing Does
Your audience doesn’t want to see advertisements from your brand. Nor do they want pushy sales emails that add no value and instead, demand they make purchases. Instead, they want value-driven content they can discover on their own via social media, your website, and other platforms.
If you’re someone still doubting the importance of content marketing, consider these statistics:
- Year-after-year growth in unique site traffic is 7.8 times higher for content marketing leaders compared to followers (19.7% vs. 2.5%).
- 78% of consumers believe that organisations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships.
- 61% of consumers’ buying decisions are influenced by custom content.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.
- Conversion rates are nearly 6 times higher for content marketing adopters than non-adopters (2.9% vs. 0.5%).
The lesson? Content marketing matters for growth, building relationships, influencing potential buyers, saving money, and increasing conversion rates. And, if you want the same benefits for your brand, content marketing should be part of your digital strategy.
As an Inbound Marketing Agency, Content Marketing is at the Core of What We Do
Adonis Media is an inbound marketing agency. If you aren’t sure what that is, you can consider us as a content marketing agency instead. In fact, inbound marketing is built around content marketing and the philosophy that to attract prospects, you must consistently create meaningful, valuable content for your audience.
It’s important to do so through more than just your blog, too. At Adonis, we rely on several techniques and strategies:
- Infographics – Put the same information from your blog article into visual form and get even better results.
- Videos – Videos are incredibly powerful, especially on social media channels like Facebook.
- Guides – Long-form content is useful once leads are already interested in what you have to offer.
- eBooks – eBooks are PDFs you can put on landing pages in exchange for contact information to capture and later nurture leads.
- Interviews – Bring in outside, authoritative professionals to boost your brand prestige and intrigue audience members with new content.
There are countless other content possibilities, but these should give you a solid idea of what to expect.
For any brand, our first step is to determine the best content for your target audience and how we can make the most impact for your unique goals. Then, by passing the task to our in-house team of content creators, we provide a steady stream of content to keep your audience interested and engaged, no matter which stage of the buyer journey they’re in.
Connect With and Convert Your Audience
Contact Adonis Media today for a content strategy and execution that ensures growth, conversions, and ROI for your brand.